Coaching People to Reconcile
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
1. Personal Peacemaking
2. The Role of the Coach
3. Check Mindset
4. Be Reconciled to God - Part 1: Apply Scripture
5. Be Reconciled to God - Part 2: Uncovering Idols and Guiding Repentance
6. Be Reconciled to God - Part 3: Proclaiming God's Forgiveness
7. Be Reconciled to Others
8. Coaching through Homework
9. Sample Homework Assignments
10. Seeking Additional Expertise
This Coaching People to Reconcile Self-paced Study Course was produced and copyrighted by Ambassadors of Reconciliation (AoR). Information on using our copyrighted material is available at https://www.aorhope.org/copyrighted-material.
Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
This publication is designed to provide general information on biblical conflict resolution. It is not intended to provide legal or other professional advice. If legal counsel or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
© 2018 by Ambassadors of Reconciliation. All rights reserved