Group Reconciliation Assistance
GRA Resources for First Lutheran Church, Bozeman MT
These resources are made available to members as part of the Group Reconciliation Assistance process. Your reconciliation team will provide instructions for accessing this page. Login to register for the process and/or view this page. Click the "info dot" below for a demo video.
Verify that you are not a robot to display the contents of this page. To avoid this step you may login above and enter the cohort id provided by your reconciliation team leader.
This Cohort Id is not recognized
Assessing Our Situation
As we begin, we encourage you to complete the assessment survey. By doing so, you help us help you! To complete the survey, click the image below. If you wish to view the results of this survey, then you must (a) complete the survey yourself AND login to our website. Results will be made available once there are at least five responses.
There are 10 responses already!
This is how the people of your church responded to this assessment survey. The average response of each question is shown.
There are 10 responses
1. How many times have you attended worship in the past 12 months?
2. How many times have you attended Bible study in the past 12 months?
3. How many people in your church do you have something against and have not forgiven?
4. How many people in your church do you believe have something against you and have not forgiven you?
5. How many people in your church have differences with you that have built walls between you?
6. How many people in your church have you said something about behind their backs?
7. How many people are you aware that no longer attend as a result of disputes here?
8. How many people are you aware have resigned their leadership position as a result of disputes here?
9. When disputes arise among people here, we live out our faith by confessing sins to one another (James 5:16) and forgiving one another as they have been forgiven in Christ (Ephesians 4:32) (0 - Rarely, 10 - Routinely):
10. Conflicts in this place a