This is for a downloadable, reproducible version of this study. Purchase, download and print the copies you need, TODAY!
The download also includes a printable Proclaiming God's Forgiveness form and FOUR Application Discussion Guides for application to a variety of contemporary issues:
- Application Discssion Guide (general case studies from the book)
- Young Adults and Christian Camp Staff (cases common for this age group)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Discussion (apply scripture to these contemporary issues!)
- Election Season Discussion Guide (any surprise Scripture can be applied to our political climate?)
The world tempts us to believe conflict resolution is all that is necessary. There are SO MANY books out there on conflict resolution. However, as Christians we are called to reconcile our relationships and not settle for simple conflict resolution. God could have resolved His conflict with sin by damning us all but by His grace, opted to reconcile us to himself through Christ. What difference does that make when we have conflicts today?
Conflict Resolution vs. Reconciliation is a NEW Bible study and conflict coaching guide from Ambassadors of Reconciliation. Great for individual, couples and group Bible study and coaching people through conflict! Approximately 140 pages (100 pages of main teaching material with 40 pages of answers in Leaders Notes). Each lesson features Bible study content, a major case study for discussion, and application questions for personal reflection. Each bible study includes one copy of Proclaiming God's Forgiveness.
Available in several formats!
- Available in printed book format!
- Available for Kindle!
- Available for On-line individual or group study!
- Included in Proclaiming God's Forgiveness, a FREE app from Ambassadors of Reconciliation so you can always have it available on your mobile device.
Review the entire study here for FREE. Just login, or provide your name & contact info to review it online before you buy.
A Leader's Pack is also available that includes a printed version of this study, and a thumbdrive containing powerpoint slides and companion videos to enhance your study.
Conflict Resolution vs. Reconciliation is divided into six lessons, the first three addressing our reconciliation to God and the last three addressing our reconciliation with others. Click here for an interactive outline summary.
This study has been developed for three different applications:
• As a Bible study for small and large groups
• As an independent study for individuals or couples
• As an aid for coaching people struggling with specific conflicts, preparing them for reconciling with others on their own or through mediation